Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Serving size: 2-4 persons
This was the first time I used my crock pot (Thanks sissie!) and it was delicious! I can't wait to try more recipes :) Since I was just cooking for myself, this recipe was re-formatted for 2-4 persons. There was a ton of chicken left over but you can still double and/or triple this recipe to your liking.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
1/2 cup salsa1/2 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 packet taco seasoning
1/4 cup sour cream
4-5 tortillas
Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on high for 2 hours. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. Serve on tortillas or as desired.
Other Ingredients:
1 tomato (diced)
1/2 onion (diced)
Shredded lettuce (I used romaine)
Cheese (because who doesn't love cheese?)
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!